- Click on System Preferences in the apple menu.
- Click on the “Network” icon which can be found under “Internet & Network”.
- Click + (the plus icon) at the bottom left corner of the window.
Step 2: Select VPN for the interface, L2TP over IPSEC for the VPN Type and enter a descriptive name for the Service name, such as ‘UNBLOCKTV L2TP‘.
- Click on “Create” and the window will close.
- In the list on the left hand side, click on the newly created L2TP connection.
- At the “Configuration” pull-down menu, select “Add Configuration”. Enter a name for the connection that you would like to use. Click ‘Create’.
- or Server address enter one from your setup email or find them on our support page.
- or account name enter your Unblockmytelly VPN username, please note this is not your client area username.
- Check the box next to ‘Show VPN status in menu bar’
- Click on the “Authentication Settings” button.
- In the popup, click on Password and put in your Unblockmytelly VPN password.
- Click on Shared Secret under Machine Authentication and enter ‘12345678’ (without the quotes).
- Click OK
- Click on Advanced
- Click on the option send all traffic over VPN connection
- Click OK
- Click Apply to save the configuration Your L2TP connection is setup now. Click on Connect
You will now be connected to the VPN connection you just created.
Enjoy, Connect, Unblock, Watch TV