- Click on System Preferences in the apple menu.
- Click on the Network icon.
- If the lock icon looks ‘locked’, click on it and type in your Administrator Name and password.
- Click on the + (plus) button at the bottom of the list panel to add a new service (Located just above the Lock). A small sub-window will open.
- Select VPN in the Interface drop down menu.
- Select PPTP in the VPN type drop down menu.
- Enter a ‘Service Name’ and click Create. The small window will close.
- Click the ‘Configuration’ drop down menu and select ‘Add Configuration’. A small window will open.
- Type in a name for the connection in the Name: field, and Click Create. The small window will close.
- The installation process will then ask you for your connection information, type in the following:
- Server Address: Check your setup email or find them on our support homepage.
- Account Name: Your Unblockmytelly VPN username, please note this is not your client area username.
- Click “Authentication Settings…”
- On the Password field, enter your Unblockmytelly VPN password and click OK.
- Check “Show VPN status in menu bar”
- Click on “Advanced”. A large options window will then open.
- Check the “Send all traffic over VPN connection” box.
- Click OK. The large options window will close.
- Click Apply and then Connect.
- When the Internet Connect window opens, Type your Unblockmytelly VPN password in the Password field and click OK.
- When connected you will see “Status: Connected to Unblockmytelly IP Address / Srver name”