Step 1: Click on the ‘New Notifictions Icon in the task tray’ when the window opens click on ‘VPN’
Step 2: Now click ‘Add new VPN connection’
Step 3: When the window opens do the following:
- For VPN provider Click on this and choose (Windows Built In)
2. Connection name enter (Unblockmytelly L2TP)
3. In Server name or address enter one of the servers from your setup email, please note (uk1.unblockmytelly.com) is just an example and will not work.
4. Choose L2TP protocol
5. Type of sign-in info (leave on Username and Password)
6. Enter your Ublockmytelly VPN username
7. Enter your unblockmytelly VPN Password
8. Tick the box ‘Remember my sign in info.
Now click on save.
Step 4: Now scroll now scroll down and click on ‘Change Adapter Settings’
Step 5: Now find the connection you just setup (unblockmytelly L2TP) and right click and then click on ‘Properties’
Step 6: Now click on the ‘Security Tab’
Step 7: Choose L2TP protocol from list and then click on ‘Advanced’
Step 8: Now choose ‘ Use Pre-shared key’
And enter 12345678 and click on OK.
Step 9: Either go back to the settings screen or click on the Wirleless icon or Ethernet screen in the task tray and then click on the connection you just created.
Step 10: Now click on the Unblockmytelly L2TP VPN connection you created and click on connect.
That’s it you should now be connected.
Enjoy, Connect, Unblock, Watch TV