Step 1: Click “Windows” key and X key to open a menu on the lower-left corner of your screen. Click “Control Panel”
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘Network and Internet’
Step 3: Next, click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’
Step 4: Click on ‘Set up a new connection or Network’.
Step 5: On the next screen, click on ‘Connect to a workplace’ then click ‘Next’.
Step 6: If you are asked if you would like to use a connection that you already have, choose ‘No, create a new connection’ and click ‘Next’.
Step 7: If you are asked ‘How do you want to connect?’, click ‘Use my Internet connection (VPN)’
- Now, enter the server information. Type the following:
- Internet Address: Enter the name of the VPN server you wish to connect to (example: uk1.unblockmytelly.com). You can get the complete list of VPN servers for your service from your setup email or on our support homepage.
- Destination name: (example: UNBLOCKTV L2TP)
- Check the box next to ‘Remember my credentials’
- Then click the ‘Create’ button.
Step 9: Right-click the VPN connection you’ve just created and select ‘View connection properties’
- Click on the ‘Security’ tab.
- Under ‘Type of VPN’, click the dropdown menu and select ‘Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP/IPsec)’
- Tick ‘Allow these protocols’ and check ‘Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-Chap v2)’
- Then Click ‘OK’
Click on the ‘Advanced setting’ button
Select ‘Use pre-shared key for authentication’ and enter ‘12345678’
L2TP is not available on Unblock VPN / DNS Service
Step 12: Now your ready to connect to UNBLOCKTV L2TP connection
Go to the Desktop and click on the Network icon
If you are using a Wired connection
Step 13: If you are using Wi-Fi
Step 14: Select the L2TP VPN connection you just created and click on connect
Step 15: Enter your Unblockmytelly VPN username and password and click on OK. You can find your VPN login details in your setup email or from within your client area.
Step 16: Thats it you should now be connected to UNBLOCKTV L2TP connection you just created. If you have any problems then please open a support ticket or open a live chat session using the app on our homepage here
Enjoy, Connect, Unblock, Watch TV