Step 1: Click “Windows” key and X key to open a menu on the lower-left corner of your screen. Click “Control Panel”
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘Network and Internet’
Step 3: Next, click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’
Step 4: Click on ‘Set up a new connection or Network’.
Step 5: On the next screen, click on ‘Connect to a workplace’ then click ‘Next’.
Step 6: If you are asked if you would like to use a connection that you already have, choose ‘No, create a new connection’ and click ‘Next’
Step 7: If you are asked ‘How do you want to connect?’, click ‘Use my Internet connection (VPN)’
- Now, enter the server information. Type the following:
- Internet Address: Enter the name of the VPN server you wish to connect to (example: uk1.unblockmytelly.com). You can get the complete list of VPN servers from your setup email or from the support homepage.
- Destination name: (example: UNBLOCKTV PPTP)
- Check the box next to ‘Remember my credentials’
- Then click the ‘Create’ button.
Step 9: Right-click the VPN connection you’ve just created and select ‘View connection properties’
- Click the ‘Security’ tab.
- Click the dropdown menu and select ‘Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)’
- Check ‘Allow these protocols’ and check ‘Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-Chap v2)’
- Now Click ‘OK’
Step 11: Your Now Ready To Connect To UNBLOCKTV PPTP Connection
- Go to the Desktop, click on the Network icon
If you are using a Wired connection: Or On the Wireless icon if using Wireless.
Step 12: If your using Wireless
Step 13: Select your PPTP VPN connection you just created and click on ‘Connect’
Step 14: Enter your Unblockmytelly VPN username and password and click OK. You can get your VPN login details from your setup email or in your client area
Step 15: That’s all you shoulod now be connected to the UNBLOCKTV PPTP connection you just created. If you have any problems then please open a support ticket from the menu above or use our live chat app on our homepage here
Enjoy, Connect, Unblock, Watch TV